Thank you for supporting MyPerfumeDeals Company Limited. We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or complaints if you believe that MyPerfumeDeals has not handled your personal data properly or that it has breached its privacy obligations, your complaint may be directed at MyPerfumeDeals’ Data Operation Office.
The Data Operation Office will investigate any complaint and notify the individual of the outcome of the investigation within a reasonable period. MyPerfumeDeals has set up Data Protection Officer (DPO) to provide professional analysis about personal data processing. Whenever you need help directly from our DPO, please inform us of your requirement.
If your complaint must be solved immediately while the Data Operation Office has not made a response to you, please do not hesitate to reach the Live Support Service provided by our Customer Service Department. Your complaint will be instantly reported to relevant department and investigated.
You are also free to reach us via E-mail to our representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MyPerfumeDeals Team will spare no effort to protect your rights and solve your problems.
Revised and Posted January 1, 2017
Effective January 1, 2017
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. Based on protection for your privacy，your have the following rights:
- You have the right to contact us to know whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information, including but not limited to the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned.
- You have the right to contact us to correct or delete your inaccurate personal data concerning. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you are also free to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning yourself.
- You have the right to contact us to set the restriction of processing, which limited our processing authorities
- You have the right to receive the personal data you provide in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to a third party.
- You have the right to contact us to make your objection on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you. When you need to realize this right, please contact us to offer help.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.
You may contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within 30days.
Checking your details (How can I check my personal data?)
You can check your personal data via entering “My Account“.
Deleting your Information
Please contact us when you find it necessary to delete your information:
- Personal data for providing, improving, and developing our products and services. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be close because your account cannot be used normally without this type of data.
- Personal data that we use to communicate with you. If this type of data is deleted, we will be unable to contact you. Please make your decisions cautiously.
- Personal data to offer and measure targeted advertisements and services. If this type of data is deleted, you will not receive the latest marketing news and personalized shopping services.
If you delete your data, we have no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, if required by law, or for legitimate purposes, such as analysis of non-personal data, account recovery, auditing our records, and enforcing our rights and obligations under our agreements.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Disclosure of Personal Data
We make certain personal data available to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. We will only share personal data with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
We share personal data with companies that provide services on behalf of us, such as website hosting, email services, marketing, sponsoring of sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions, auditing, fulfilling customer orders, data analytics, providing customer service, and conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your data and may be located wherever we operate.
Corporate Affiliates and Corporate Business Transactions
We may share personal data with affiliated companies and business partners. In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer, or sale or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we may transfer some or all personal data to the relevant third party.
Legal Compliance and Security
It may be necessary—by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence—for us to disclose personal data. We may also disclose personal data if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.